Anupam searching for flatmate be it guy or girl in Hbr layout Bangalore

#startup #bangalore #bengaluru Anupam searching for flatmate be it guy or girl in Hbr layout Bangalore https://www.staybay.in/anupam-searching-looking-flatmate-guy-girl-hbr-layout-bangalore/ Call Anupam on 9538341507  

 Range 3000-6500 

My Name is- Anupam  

 Type: I want to Rent, I'm looking for a Flatmate

  I'm searching in Bangalore  

 




 

Hello there, I'm Anupam & searching for I am looking for flatmate be it guy or girl in location Bangalore






Details about requirement:

 

I need a flatmate boy or girl.. I have taken a 2bhk flat on rent 20 thousand.. The other is leaving by this month so would be needing another one from 1st November.. The house is big with bigger bedrooms with washroom attached each.. Also have another washroom for guest.. Separate place for washing machine.. That's the 4 th washroom.. The rent is 20k which will be shared by me.. The flat is located in Hbr layout with very peace surrounding.. Please contact or wats app on 9538341507 for more information..

 






Bangalore



Price Range





3000





6500

 






Contact Details:
Anupam







9538341507

Email Address

Contact thru


Please contact me via Call, WhatsApp, Email ONLY.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Commercial building space for Rent at koramangala 1st block no 1026,7th main,80 feet road Bangalore, India...

Buy Duplex in Pokhariput at Bhubaneswar, BDA Approved Villas for sale in Pokhariput, Bhubaneswar

StayBay.in | 3 BHK flat for Rent at Utkal Heights in Pahal at Bhubaneswar with attached Servant Quarter